The list of resources below was complied by Andrew Ledwith and Kathy Dorsett, who co-led a workshop on transitioning to life after college at Ignite 2013. They recommend these books and websites to encourage and inform those students who are making that transition.
- NavConnect homepage
- “Find Friends” on NavConnect — use this to find Navs in the city you’re moving to
- Every Good Endeavor by Tim Keller
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero
- 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- Work 101: Learning the Ropes of the Workplace without Hanging Yourself by Elizabeth Freedman
- Life Together: The Classic Exploration of Faith in Community by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Career Center Websites by Campus
- Florida State University
- University of Florida
- University of North Florida
- University of South Florida
You may also like this essay by recent FSU grad Sammi Feliciani on navigating post-college purpose in an achievement-driven world.